Thursday, October 2, 2008

My First Blog

Bismillaah ir-Rahman ir-Raheem. Alhamdulillaah this is my first blog so Inshaa'Allaah Ta'aala I will tell you a little bit about what I believe.

My belief is that of Ahlus Sunnaah wal Jamaa'ah al-Firaqtun Naajiyaah basing my understanding of the Deen upon the understanding of As-Salafus-Saalih. I have Eemaan in Allaah Al-Aziz Al-Hakim, Al-Mala'ika (the angels), Al-Kutub (the revealed books), Al-Anbiyyah (the Prophets), Yawm al-Qiyamah (the Ressurection), and Al-Qadr (pre-ordainment) the good and the evil thereof.

I testify that none has the right to be worshipped but Allaah, alone without partners and I testify that Muhamamd ibn Abdullaah is His slave and final Messenger. I attest to Allaah Azza wa Jall's Ruboobiyyah (Lordship) and His Wahdaaniyyah (Oneness). I believe what is present about Allaah Azza wa Jall in His Kitaab and in the Authentic Sunnaah of the Messenger (sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam) pertaining to Allaah's Asmaa was-Siffat (Names and Attributes). I affirm what Allaah Al-Jabbar has affirmed for Himself and deny whatever He has denied from Himeself, without Tahreef (changing and distorting their meanings), without Ta'teel (denying and divesting Allaah of His Attributes), without Takyeef (describing how they are), and without Tamtheel (likening them to those of His creation). For Allaah Ta'aala says, 'There is nothing like unto Him, and He is the All-Hearer, the All-Seer." (42:11)

I hold tightly to Tawheed al-Uloohiyyah believing none has the right to be worshiped in truth except Allaah, that all acts of worship should be directed to Allaah Alone, and everything worshipped besides Allaah Subhanahu wa Ta'aala is Baatil (falsehood). I have a hatred and disgust for Shirk in my heart and those who call to it. I do not follow anyone unconditionally except the Messenger of Allaah (sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam), the one who does not speak from desires, it is only revelation revealed to him. I cling heavily to the ahaadeeth of the Prophet (sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam) just as the righteous amongst the Ashaabul-Hadeeth (People of Hadeeth) who preceded us did. I don't make Blind Taqleed of any Shaikh or Madhahib and I only follow Al-Haqq (the truth) accompanied by Adillaah (evidences) from the Kitaab and Sunnaah fortified with the understanding of the Salaf in matters of Deen wherever it can be found.

After the Kitaab and Sunnaah I give precedence to the statements of the Sahaabah (radiyallaahu anhum ajma'een) for Allaah chose them to accompany the Prophet (sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam) and establish His Religion. As the great Imaam, Imaam al-Awzaa'ee stated, "Knowledge is what comes from the Companions of Muhammad (sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam) and that which does not come from a single one of them is not knowledge." Allaah al-Hayyul Qayyum says in the Glorious Qur'an, "And whoever contradicts and opposes the Messenger after the right path has been clearly shown to them, and follows other than the believers' way. We shall keep him in the path he has chosen, and burn him in Hell - what an evil destination." (4:115)

I believe in the truthfulness of the Prophet (sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam) when he stated: "Indeed Bani Israa'il split up into seventy-one sects and my Ummah will split up into seventy-three, all of them are in the fire except one." It was said, 'What is the one? He said, "That which I and my Companions are upon." Wa Al Hamdu Lillaahi Rabbil Aalamin I am amongst the Salafiyoon wa Muwwahidoon! For those who are opposed to this path I ask Allaah to guide them and Allaah Alone is sufficient for us and He is the best disposer of affairs.

No comments: